Find your New Build

Why buy with us?
  • Bilingual independent and free purchasing help and after sales service
  • Specialist in new build French property with insider knowledge
  • Focus on South of France and in-depth local knowledge
  • Registered estate agent under French law with prior experience in property development
  • Regular on-site visits
  • A one-stop-service based in France: no need to ‘hand you over’ to someone else
  • Based in South of France where you plan to buy
  • Careful selection of property portfolio thanks to former experience in development
of new  build
  • A personalised home in a wide choice of properties : an extensive choice of property style, type and size
  • Guaranteed quality : lower energy costs
  • Guaranteed quality : easier to let property
  • Financial advantages : reduced land taxes
  • Financial advantages : refundable deposit
  • Guaranteed quality : latest building regulations
  • Financial advantages : no uncertain & extra costs of renovation
  • Financial advantages : stage payments
  • Guaranteed quality : modern comfort and safety in well-designed home
  • Peace of mind : a ready-to-move-in property
  • Peace of mind : no renovation hassle
  • Peace of mind : secure and regulated buying procedure
  • Financial advantages : lower notary fees
  • Financial advantages : low maintenance and running costs
  • Financial advantages : better resale & letting potential
  • Financial advantages : no estate agent fee
  • Peace of mind : financial guarantee of completion
  • A personalised home in a wide choice of properties

Property insurance

  • Your French new home must be covered the very day of keys handover so normally when letting your property you are already covered.
  • For furnished lettings or seasonal lettings the tenant is not required to take out insurance. The landlord is the one who must be covered for public liability and other type of cover. If in a development, the ‘syndic de copropriété” (co-ownership management company) will have taken an insurance covering communal parts of the building (stairs, lifts, gardens, swimming pool...) and the public liability linked to these communal parts. It is possible that this collective insurance also covers landlords for their public liability. If it is not the case landlords have to take out an insurance for the property itself called ‘multi-risque habitation’ which covers damages to the property and its contents and damages to third parties caused by the landlord, their family, guests, people working for them and their pets.
  • Since seasonal or short term tenants are not included in this list you should check with your insurance company if they are covered and if not how they can be covered. You must keep track that your insurance will cover any damage caused by your property to a tenant and/or any damage one of your tenants might cause to a 3rd party. Make sure that your insurance also covers accidental damages to your property contents. Check that your insurance covers theft by non-forcible entry. In informing your insurance about your seasonal lettings ask them too to cover you for alternative accommodation for your guests in case of accident, cover for emergency travel, and cover for loss of future rental income.